Conferences Management Systems
Entry last updated: Saturday, 16 September 2017
- ConfBay. ConfBay System is a FREE trial Conference Management System that is easy to use in managing paper submission, registration, payment and paper review. This conference management system facilitates the management of conferences, seminars and workshops using a web-based software with flexible features to make your life easy. It helps the conference organizers to work systematically in monitoring and making decision because the main process of organizing a conference using this conference management system is automatic.
- ConfTool. ConfTool is a Web-based event management system developed to support the organization of academic conferences, workshops, congresses and seminars. It has helped more than 1000 organizers to make their events a success and is available in over 10 languages.
- EasyChair. EasyChair is a conference management system that is flexible, easy to use, and has many features to make it suitable for various conference models. It is currently probably the most commonly used conference management system.
- em(Editorial Manager). Editorial Manager is the industry leading, cloud-based manuscript submission and peer-review tracking system for scholarly journals, reference works, books and other publications.
- EDAS. EDAS supports the full conference life cycle: Submission and review, discussion and decision, registration, copyright and travel grants, CD-ROM, program and badges.
- msTracker. The msTracker is designed to accelerate and simplify the manuscript submission, peer review and publication process while reducing the related administrative and postage costs.
- ScholarOne Manuscripts™. ScholarOne Manuscripts is the premier journal and peer review tool for scholarly publishers and societies. It deftly balances a journal’s requirements to holistically aggregate content with an author’s inherent interest in getting published work out quickly to a professional audience.