Conferences Management Systems
Entry last updated: Friday, 14 July 2017
- ConfBay. ConfBay System is a FREE trial Conference Management System that is easy to use in managing paper submission, registration, payment and paper review.
- EasyChair. EasyChair is a conference management system that is flexible, easy to use, and has many features to make it suitable for various conference models. It is currently probably the most commonly used conference management system.
- EDAS. EDAS supports the full conference lifecycle: Submission and review, discussion and decision, registration, copyright and travel grants, CD-ROM, program and badges.
- msTracker. The msTracker is designed to accelerate and simplify the manuscript submission, peer review and publication process while reducing the related administrative and postage costs.
- ScholarOne Manuscripts™. ScholarOne Manuscripts is the premier journal and peer review tool for scholarly publishers and societies. It deftly balances a journal’s requirements to holistically aggregate content with an author’s inherent interest in getting published work out quickly to a professional audience.